Monday, June 28, 2010

Shots like these are why I love what I do...












This past weekend, I had the privilege of going to one of the largest country music festivals on the face of the earth & let me tell ya... it was awesome! I've been to a few festivals & concerts before, but I've never gone to Country Stampede for all 4 days. The music festival scene is one of my favorite places ever to photograph. The entertainers performed as if its their last performance they could ever give & my ability to capture the rawness in their faces & body language is just phenomenal to me.
The top photograph is one of two lovebirds listening to Keith Urban as he sings "Only You Can Love Me This Way". Its one of my most favorite songs... So much of a favorite that I'm thinking of having it played at my wedding.
The rest of the photographs I chose are ones of my favorite musicians currently in the country music scene. The second photograph is of Keith Urban, probably the greatest singer, songwriter & guitar player I've ever heard.
Next photo is Craig Morgan. Goodness hes a hilarious guy & I LOVE International Harvester!
The fourth photo is former American Idol contestant Danny Gokey as he signed a picture for me. He said to me "Hey, hows it going? Thanks for comin' out, I really appreciate it!"... I didnt answer because I was in such awe of his manly beauty ;)
And last, but most definitly not least is the lovely Jake Owen. He has fantastic stage presence & isnt too bad on the eyes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment