Monday, July 12, 2010

The best is yet to come & babe, won't it be fine...








Sirsten Micah... Baby Sista.... I wuff yew.
I love your baby blues.
I love the sound of your beautiful voice.
I love your openness & friendliness towards everyone.
I love your laugh.
I love how I can tell your fake smile from your real one :)
Strangely enough, I love your obsession with The Hills.
I love your willingness to help people out.
I love your ability to break down barriers between cliques.
I love that you are a night owl.
Speaking of owl, I love that you enjoyed seeing Owl City for Christmas.
I love the way your hair looks perfect, even if you do nothing to it.
I love how you don't judge & you like people for who they really are.
I love you for being willing to be my model for the past 6 years.
I love your goofy, wild, hilarious & outrageous sense of humor (especially that crazy-woman-being-posessed-by-the-devil thing you were doing earlier! Gah, that made me roll!)
But most of all, I love YOU. God did an amazing job when He made you & I am so happy He did :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Jacque! Your work is fantastic! And...Props to your model also! She's a hottie!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poem you wrote about Kirsten. I knew you could take great pictures, but I didn't know you could write so good too!

    ReplyDelete