Thursday, January 3, 2013

Andre and Jenae

Over the summer, my aunt mentioned to me that one of her coworkers was searching for a photographer for her intimate wedding on Thursday, October 11th, 2012 or 10-11-12. I thought it was a great day to have a small, immediate family and friends only kind of wedding, so I sent the bride a few photos from past weddings and within a couple days I was booked! The wedding and reception took place at a picnic shelter by a lake near Council Grove, KS. The wedding was all DIY as the bride is a very crafty lady, and I'm sure she had lots of help from her soon-to-be husband and two daughters! I had a wonderful time shooting this wedding and I hope the photographs show that! 

Andre and Jenae











                                                 








No comments:

Post a Comment