Tuesday, September 28, 2010

For Me.


These photos are for nobody.
They do not need to be developed.
They do not need to be printed.
They do not need to be critiqued.
They do not need to be transferred to CDs.
I do not need to write out a photo release.
I do not need to be payed for taking these.

They are for me.

I shot them to remind me of the reasons why I decided to go into photography.
I asked one of my favorite subjects if she could model for this shoot & she graciously agreed.
I am grateful for her & her natural God-given talent. I didn't really have an idea for what I wanted to try to achieve when shooting these photos; I guess you could say I didn't really need to achieve anything at all. But after looking back at these photos, the white sheet could represent a clean slate, something that I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment