Sunday, September 26, 2010

Krysti & Marshall


Krysti is one of ten cousins on my dad's side. We're a few years apart, but we're still family and I want the best for family. Marshall is the best. In the two and a half hour session I had with Krysti, Marshall & Marshall's daughter Carina, I saw so much love! I can't wait to have them be part of the family. Earlier in the day Carina was dancin' with me and Krysti told me later "She likes you. She wouldn't be dancing & talking to you if she didn't", so that made me feel good cause I liked her too!

And so, without further adieu, I present to you a few of Krysti & Marshall's engagement photos, as well as a couple of my favorite photos of the family!



During our session, I noticed that Marshall smiled biggest when he was looking at Krysti. I dont know if thats creepy or if I just have a really good photographic eye, but I thought it was adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment