Sunday, September 26, 2010

Michael & Jamie

Michael & Jamie met on a blind date... A BLIND DATE! I don't think I'll ever go on a blind date, but if I do, I hope the ending turns out about half as good as theirs did. Michael is one of four cousins on my mother's side. When Michael & Jamie announced their engagement, I wasn't expecting to be asked to take their wedding photos. It would have been a great experience for me & there would have been a neat, family aspect to the photographs, but I would have been grateful enough to just attend the wedding. But they did ask me & I couldn't have been more happy to do it! And luckily, I have a really great friend & fellow photographer, Heather, who helped me out on their big day! The morning of the wedding, Heather & I started out in the wrong location. But by the end of the day, everything had fallen into place beautifully!









Michael & Jamie, Thanks for allowing Heather & I to photograph one of the biggest days of your lives! I hope your days are filled with joy knowing you have the one you love by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment